Federal State Institution of Science Institute of the United States of America and Canada of the Russian Academy of Sciences (ISCRAN)
Announces a competition for filling a vacant position
Senior Researcher, Candidate of Science
to the Department of Economic Research
· Position: Senior Research Fellow, Ph.D. in Economic Research Department
· Branch of science: economics
· Research subjects: budgetary and tax policy of the USA.
Tasks and criteria
Manages a group of employees who carry out planned research, or conducts independent research and development as the performer for the most complex and responsible work. Develops plans and methodical programs for research and development. Participates in the educational process in universities (reading of special courses, management of seminars, diploma and term papers, diploma and term papers). Takes part in the training and professional development of the staff. Gives suggestions on the implementation of research and development results conducted with his participation. Carries out research plans and other tasks of the Institute and reports on their implementation. Transfers to the Institute scientific results obtained in accordance with plans of research and the tasks of the Institute or using the material and technical base of the Institute.
Criteria for evaluation:
· PhD degree (in exceptional cases – higher professional education);
· Work experience in the specialty not less than 5 years (in the absence of a scientific degree – not less than 10 years);
– participation in collective research works, including as a responsible contractor;
– the availability for the last 3 years of at least 5 scientific papers on the main research areas of the Institute in the publications of the RINC, including at least 3 in the journals of the core of the RINC (RINC, WeB of Science and Scopus);
– availability of speeches with reports at all-Russian scientific conferences and conferences with international participation, at the scientific council of the Institute, and other scientific forums;
– in exceptional cases, scientific and organizational work on an ongoing basis.
· Giving the advantage:
– the availability of an individual monograph on the main research areas of the Institute;
– participation in collective works of ISCRAN;
– participation in projects carried out under grants of scientific funds, RAS programs, federal and sectoral programs, Russian and international contracts;
– participation in the preparation of analytical materials in the interests of state bodies;
– Academic title of associate professor.
· Must know the domestic and foreign information on the subject of ongoing research and development;
· Must know modern methods and means of organizing research and development, conducting experiments and observations.
· Official salary: 22282 rub. per month.
· Employment contract: The contract for basic work, for a period of 5 years.
· Social package: social support for union members.
· Hiring housing: no
· Travel Compensation: no
· Business accommodation: no
Employment in the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, work in the structural division of the Institute, working hours not more than 40 hours per week, five-day working week with two days off (Saturday, Sunday), a working day of 8 hours, an annual paid leave of 42 calendar days, career growth.
The deadline for submitting documents for the contest is from April 9 to May 11, 2018.
The application is sent to the secretary of the tender commission ISKRAN Pushkin Ulyana Vladimirovna to the address:
For more information call: (495) 691-11-66, (495) 691-14-94